Ulzeraide Plus is a NEW and improved product and replaces Ulzeraide as 25th September 2019.
It is more palatable and effective.This product may be used as a nutritional aid in the general maintenance of gastrointestinal health. It provides a source of Aloe Vera which is an important building block in the normal tissue repair process. Helps improve both feed intake and fibre digestibility which may lead to reduction in feed costs. Helps the horse deal the stress from travel, stabling, competitions and separation anxiety.
Contains a mycotoxin binder (Meriden Fusion DYAD) to aid in the management of negative effects of feed borne mycotoxins.
Ingredients per 22gm level scoop: Humic Acid, Meriden Fusion DYAD, Zeolite, Fenugreek, Ginger, Saccharomyces boulardii, (Probiotic), Saccharomyces cerevisiae, (Probiotic), Aloe Vera. Does not contain Selenium.
Meriden Fusion DYAD is a Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No A011062 which contains Bentonite and Inactivated yeast. See foodsafety.govt.nz for registration conditions.
Dosage: Horses and Ponies 250kg - 650kg begin with 1 scoop in feed until familiar with taste and smell.High risk dose rate: Horses and ponies experiencing health challenges, stress from travel, stabling, competitions and separation anxiety 3 scoops per day. For best results divide between 2 daily feeds. Reduce to maintenance dose once symptoms and stress has reduced.
Maintenance dose: 2 scoops per day.
Dosage: Ponies and Foals up to 250kg begin with ½ a scoop in feed until familiar with taste and smell.
High risk dose rate: Ponies and foals experiencing health challenges, stress from travel, stabling, competitions, separation anxiety, and weaning 2 scoops per day. For best results divide between 2 daily feeds. Reduce to maintenance dose once symptoms and stress has reduced.
Maintenance dose: 1 scoop per day.Important: reseal packaging after use.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
If your horse experiences any of these symptoms below, your horse could be deficient in nutrients which they are not receiving through their diet.
- Colicky, poor appetite, eating slowly, walking away from meals, not eating hay, weight loss and overall poor condition.
- Noticeably depressed, tension in the jaw and face, spooky behaviour. Showing signs of gut pain, bloated stomach.
- Girthy, resistant to grooming and showing aggression, (biting, kicking, ears back and tail swishing).
- Body soreness over the lumbar region and withers, soreness through flank and over last rib.
- Poor athletic performance, kicking out, bucking, tails swishing, reluctant to move forward, tense when ridden, stiff neck and shoulders, and difficulty bending.
Contains no prohibited substances for racing, endurance, showing and FEI competitions.
We Also Recommend