Do you want to support your horse’s healthy joints and muscles?
MSM for horses with Vitamin C is here to help! MSM, (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a well-known antioxidant that supports healthy joints, skin, coats, hooves, and more. Vitamin C helps promote an active lifestyle and aids in recovery from injuries. These two together are a dynamic duo for supporting your horse’s health!
Do you want your horse to be able to move more freely and recover from injuries quickly?
MSM for horses with Vitamin C is a supplement that helps horses and ponies move more freely and recover from injuries more quickly. It also has benefits for equines with poor hoof condition, as well as performance horses thanks to its ability to minimize oxidative damage and inflammation, boosting muscle recovery time.
Here are some of the Benefits of MSM and Vitamin C:
- Helps horses and ponies move more freely and recover from injuries quickly.
- Benefits for equines with poor hoof condition.
- Minimizes oxidative damage and inflammation, boosting muscle recovery time.
If you’re looking for a supplement to help your horse stay active and healthy, MSM and Vitamin C are great options!
Why Feed MSM for Horses?
- Although naturally occurring in foods such as Lucerne and whole grains, the amount of MSM from the horse’s diet is unlikely to be a significant contributor compared to supplementing with the pure ingredient.
- MSM is essential for joint health and one of its most important roles is the production of collagen, which is a component of connective tissue and cartilage which are the “shock absorbers’ of the joints. MSM can be beneficial for any horse, young or old, in need of additional joint support.
- MSM has benefits for heavily exercised horses by minimizing oxidative damage and inflammation allowing their muscles to recover quickly. It is frequently given to high-performance horses to keep them in top competition shape.
- It can help to promote an active lifestyle, by helping older horses to stay comfortable and mobile.
- It can support the production of keratin – a protein that makes up hair, hooves, and skin. MSM is wonderful for promoting healthy hooves.
- It helps support soft tissue, tendon, and ligament health. MSM can prevent oxidative damage; help to produce glutathione (an antioxidant that keeps tissues healthy); and is rich in sulfur for joint, tissue, tendon, and ligament health.
MSM and Vitamin C can also be fed with White Willow Bark Powder